lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Miss Lady

Hola a todos!!!Sabéis que siempre me ha caracterizado el estilo lady aunque haya intentado variarlo pero creo que este es uno de los looks más representativos del estilo lady. 

Hello everybody!!! As you know I like so much the lady style even if I try to change it but I think this is one of the most caracteristics outfit in lady style.



 Llevo puesto un total look Zara con complementos de Parfois. Los zapatos fueron una ganga de las rebajas y me costaron aproximadamente 10€.Además llevo un pulserita fluor que me han hecho mis alumnas y me encanta!!

I wear a total Zara look with Parfois accesories . I bought that shoes in sales and it cost me less than 10€. Also I wore a fluor brazalet made by my students that I love it.





Qué os parece este look? Os gusta el estilo lady? Espero vuestras opiniones!!! Saludos
What do you think about this look? Do you wear this kind of lady look? I´m waiting for your opinions!!! Kisses

2 comentarios:

  1. Que chollo de zapatos, me encantan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Miss Virginia understands that fashion changes regularly and are always adding beautiful women's clothes, footwear and accessories to her blog.
    Very nice work!
    Regards Peter

    ResponderEliminar